Sunday, January 10, 2016

The Hand of Providence

For multiple, and possibly hair brained reasons, Jared and I have decided to move to Providence, Rhode Island.  Since the news first broke, we have had several people tell us that they don't know a single person who has ever even lived in Rhode Island.  Our optimistic response?  "Now you do!"  I happen to know a complete lunatic from the Providence area.  This cat:


Isn't she cute?  She's pretending to steal and/or ride Jared's motorcycle.  She took this lovely when we were out of town.  Despite her negative attitude about all the yelling, crime, and rats I will find in Rhode Island, we have decided to move anyway.  Only when the decision was final did she admit it was an awesome place that I will totally fit into!  Unfortunately, the decision has forced my fat can into gear to finish some of my remodeling projects; the biggest being my upstairs bathroom.  For two solid weeks, Jared and I have done nothing but go to work, then come home and go to work again!  Our persistence has paid off, because I'm getting close to being done.  Here we are putting backer board up in the shower:

    
This is literally the only time I've been in a shower with this guy and not been naked.  See how he feels about it?  Yep, the same as he feels about everything else... Nada...  I shower with this guy every chance I get and always have.  I've read lots of magazine articles about liberated women who like their space and shower alone.  I say HOGWASH!  Any day I haven't seen this guy in his birthday suit is just another day wasted!

We made this new shower totally enclosed with a lovely little light inside.  I wanted it to feel like a spa, but he's worried about the space.  I made sure he wasn't trying to get out of showering with me when it's done, but he assured me he will make do.  I comforted him with the thought that we are really finishing the shower for someone else.

Yep, I'm nervous, scared, and excited for my big move.  I'm also sad to leave my lovely home!  We have loved this place for close to 9 years now!  However, change is good, and I hope both kinds of Providence will be good to us.  So, if anyone wants a lovely private shower for groping their naked partner in, won't you think about buying my love nest?...






No comments:

Post a Comment