Friday, April 15, 2016

Milestones

This week has been a huge week of milestones.  I started work on Wednesday and boy that was big!  I remembered how to be a midwife when I got here, but now I have to learn a huge, confusing medical record system.  I marked my milestone by noticing that my name had been added to the directory on the first floor...


As well as outside the midwife office...


I'd like to thank my sweet lover for the last name cause I'm second in line!  I'm trying to ignore the fact that if I'd kept my last name like a true feminist, I'd be number one!

I also hit a major milestone when I drove home from my fountain Dr Pepper site without my GPS yesterday.  I still can't quite make it to work and back without direction, but I think I might be able to GET to my Diet Dr Pepper next time without help.  This is huge progress for me!

Know who else hit some major milestones this week?


Bubba has.  Apparantly she has been sleeping without diapers and waking up dry.  Way to go Bubba!  Know what else Bubba told me during this FaceTime conversation?  She proudly said, "Momma, I stopped eating my boogers!" After some congratulations she volunteered, "and I've been keeping my hands out of my crotch!"  Milestones.  You gotta love them!



6 comments:

  1. Wow. Bubba has me beat on the boogers and crotch thing. How embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And truthfully, you only wake up dry sometimes.

      Delete
    2. I'm not much of a bed-wetter...I'm more of a pants-pooper.

      Delete
  2. Aaaah that's nothin,I'm dry all the time everywhere and nobody wants to eat boogers full of sawdust

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah that's nothin,I'm dry all the time everywhere and nobody wants to eat boogers full of sawdust

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha Ha your office says "suck" in its name, Is that telling? j/k. . . sort of ;) Congrats to bubba. We're still fighting our almost 5 year old on the dry underwear and crotch touching stuff.

    ReplyDelete