Friday, July 3, 2015

My Lovely Lady Humps

I am getting excited to roast like a tubby bratwurst in the sun this weekend as I celebrate Independence Day.  In preparing for the holiday, my week was hectic and the babies, as usual, just kept coming.  After a really long day I came home to find this:

Kayley apparently donated a couple of old bras to these little weirdos.  Remember that Kayley has large and beautiful boobies.  To be specific, she is a voluptuous D  (Refer to my What a Rack Post).  I was surprised to find that she didn't just send them to the second hand store and was even more surprised how much Emma and Lily thought they had stumbled on some sort of rare treasure!  They wore their fake titties for hours.  I ate dinner across from two well-endowed elementary school children as they giggled about their day.  They went outside and climbed my trees with them.  They dug in the garden awhile with them.  Essentially, they worked these suckers into their daily routine.  At about 9, I needed to go to the store and decided they needed to remove their accoutrements.  Let me make it very clear that I would have had no embarrassment walking all over town with these two and their stuffed boobies.  I try to foster weird and eccentric behavior in my children anytime I see it appear.  However, I was worried someone might think we were shoplifting in the store and didn't want them to have to pull up their shirts to prove their innocence.  Thus, I shouted something I later regretted:  "Emma and Lily, take off your bras so we can go to the store!"  Two seconds later I said something worse:  "Wait!  Take off your shirts so I can take a picture of what you have in your bras!" 



Well, at least they are effective problem solvers.  And yes, as soon as we got home from the store, the fake boobies were back in play.  Man I love my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment