Tuesday, March 22, 2016

It is Finished

I'm 10 days away from the great migration and I finished all of my painting today.  I have some fiddling left to do in the basement, but I've accomplished everything I needed to before I leave.  Now, I'll just obsess from a distance until the house sells, worrying about the deep abyss into which Jared and the girls will send my lovely home.

Of all the repainting, I think this final hallway bugged me the most.  I loved that teal color I chose.  I love my chandalier and I'm missing the mirror and picture collages that are now packed in sundry boxes around my home.  "Marina Two" is bumming me out.  "Marina Two" is the second batch of mixed mistints that I picked up for 10 bucks.  I couldn't even enjoy my frugality once the teal began to disappear.  Here I am posing at the end.  I put on my trashy robe my mother in law gave me a million years ago since as usual, I painted in my underpants:


I sure hope all the sand, yummy food, and people speaking louder than I do, makes up for the house, family, and friends I'm leaving.  I'm definitely on the negative pendulum today.  Better not text Alyssa; she'll just rub it in...





2 comments:

  1. Rhode Island sucks. Don't move. There is already a warrant out for Bub's arrest. thats how gangster your kids are going to turn out.... They already have records and your not even there yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listen you townie. You review my post from a few days ago. It's folks like you that make RI seem sexy...

    ReplyDelete