Saturday, December 12, 2015

Are You Kidding Me?!

I've received a wonderful holiday gift.  The meth house owners (see my What The?! post) are all going to prison for several years and have lost their house during their court proceedings.  Don't get me wrong.  I feel badly that they have made poor choices to place them in their current predicament, but I'm also sad about their dumpy house being so close to mine.  It's nothing personal you see, I just want someone to fix it up and take down the "Asshole's Garage" sign over their driveway!

Jared told me he thought they had to have their stuff out by the first of January, so I wasn't surprised to see folks with trucks outside, moving things today.  In fact, I watched this dude walk to the back of the house and wondered if he was the new owner out checking the perimeter.  Turned out he did this:


He's urinating!  I apologize for the poor quality, but I was spying through my door.  I didn't want to open the door for a better pic in case I startled him and I got a peek of his business when he turned around.  I have a deeply held belief that the penis is an ugly trick of nature and I refuse to look at any of them except the one I'm married to.  That's why midwifery is such a great profession for me...  No penises!  

Once he settled his junk back in his pants, he walked back to his buddies cleaning out the house.  I yelled at Jared, "see!  I told you nearly every man ignores hygiene protocol!  He didn't wash his hands!"  Then the bigger question arose between us:  why didn't he go into the house and use the facilities?!  I then thought of this guy:


That's my brother Jeff with his new baby. This idiot is a grown man and will walk right past my bathroom to piss off my deck out back!  Am I married to one of the very select few that are decent, kind, and hygienic?!  My man certainly isn't perfect, but in 17 years of marriage, I've never even seen a drop of pee on my toilet after he gets done in the John!

Despite my disgust with the idiot urinating across the street, I calmed my rage with the thought that I may have some new neighbors soon that will finally finish siding the meth house, and hopefully stay drug free in the process.  It's a lovely thought!







2 comments:

  1. Years ago I told my sis in law that I got pretty lucky with the kind of guy I married. Clean, considerate, and addiction free. She looked at me weird. It was a few years later when she went off to school and within a month I got a phone call from her. she didn't understand what I meant when I told her that I got lucky marrying her brother but after a few dates she knew exactly what I meant. Our men are few and far between. I am so grateful to be married to a decent guy who never leaves traces in the bathroom and has passed that on to our boys! Hopefully they'll find a girl who appreciates that too.

    ReplyDelete