Saturday, January 16, 2016

I'm a Real Boy!

Since I'm moving 2,500 miles away from my mommy soon, I decided I better start practicing being a grown up.  I decided my behavior needed to change in three ways:

     1.  Stop stealing stuff from mom's house all the time
     2.  Start returning all the stuff you've stolen from mom's house
     3.  Learn how to do the home repairs you always call your mom to do

I have been pondering these changes for about two weeks but have yet to improve myself.  In fact, my mom has this multi purpose tool she has been letting me borrow, and I'm trying to figure out how to take it to Rhode Island with me before she notices it's gone.

Unfortunately for me, I was forced to work on goal number three today because my folks went to Logan for a hockey game with the Pasty Bastard.  I absolutely am in a time crunch to get my shower tiling finished because the realtor wants to list the house next week - complete with pics!  Therefore, I knew I couldn't waste a tile day waiting for my mommy.  The thought pissed me off so much, I texted this to Jameson:

He and mom just sent back hockey and zamboni pics to piss me off further.  Given that daylight was burning, Jared and I got started.  Check out the floor!


It looks great!  And no mommy was in sight!  This is how I felt about it!


That's me thinking, "that's right mommy! Check out my floor!  You ain't no big deal!"  I have to let the floor cure for 24 hours before I can do a lot of maneuvering on it to finish the walls.  I'll do some painting and caulking elsewhere to kill time.  Since my mom will be back by then, I can point out how grown up I am so that maybe she'll get back to work as she should.  

As for my other two goals?  Well, I'll figure those out eventually, but mom ain't getting back her nice food scale I stole.  I deserve to keep it for all the growing up I had to do this week!




















2 comments:

  1. It looks good but it ain't worth my food scale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see what the rush is all about. Why don't you just remain in denial about the move to RI? That's what I'm doing.

    ReplyDelete