Wednesday, January 27, 2016

At least I'm Comfy...

My stupid shower tiling is truly and honestly very close to being done.  Best of all, the Formica my mom's been messing with is done too:


I'm so sick of this project, I told her we should screw the sink.  Let the new owners wash their penis hands in the new shower I made!  She didn't disagree, so I'm considering it.  

As for the shower, I've been tiling in my underpants.  I ridicule my mom constantly for doing nearly all her work both inside the house and in the garage in just her underpants.  I actually have some very decent work clothes, but I keep them in my painting bucket on the basement floor.  Two flights down seems like WAY too much effort for grungy pants, so underwear it's been!  I don't mind being outed as a hypocrite on this issue.  I have found that my mom has lots of great ideas, so to justify my behavior, I'll just add this to her list.

One thing mom hasn't mentioned?  You're closer to your BO without a layer of clothes on.  Add that to a long day of work and an enclosed shower, and I reek.  The odor was so offensive tonight that I wanted to believe it was the mortar I was using to hang the tile.  I even sniffed my pits to give myself the benefit of the doubt...  Nope.  Me in all my glory. I considered getting the grunge clothes and bringing them up for my next date with the tile, but then I'd still have to walk two flights down and back up again to have them ready.  On second thought, I smell just fine.







No comments:

Post a Comment